June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @ Boston 6:10 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 12:55 AM)
Melky has such a better swing from the left side. Seems ridiculous for him to bat righty
I wonder if his swing being as long as it is might be the issue against the knuckle ball?

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 07:59 PM)
Not watching the game yet, but did he really switch it up in the middle of the game? If so, why in the world would he ever bat right-handed against a RHP?

lol.. I don't know but Hawk seemed to think it was "the right thing to do" which means it's obviously NOT a good idea.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 08:08 PM)
Haha even

when he gets a cheap hit he makes a stupid play. Might be time for him to realize other teams have scouting reports

Actually it has been so long since he got on base, he didn't know what to do.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 07:34 PM)
This offense is just so bad year in year out. All on the front office and their inability to develop big league hitters.

It amazes me Hahn doesn't at least try some cheap desperation with bats. Give Crawford a shot, if he sucks or someone better becomes available, let him go. The current crew can't get it done. I don't know how much of it you can watch and still think they can become a decent offensive team .

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 06:39 PM)
It amazes me Hahn doesn't at least try some cheap desperation with bats. Give Crawford a shot, if he sucks or someone better becomes available, let him go. The current crew can't get it done. I don't know how much of it you can watch and still think they can become a decent offensive team .

He's been desperate with the pitching rotation but not the lineup. Crazy