June 21st Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 08:12 PM)
Many people are having a hard time getting into this team or trust a lead. Myself included.

If Boston took a 4-3 lead, they would return. There are 2 or 3 posters when this are going south that dominate game threads. I don't think they have any posts yet tonight.

If you watched the dugout shot, Cooper made the decision on getting Jones up. I think on most teams the Pitching/bullpen coach set up the bullpen rotation based on usage in previous games. Some posters have said Robin makes the call.

QUOTE (Insp @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 02:07 AM)
Interesting how hardly anyone posts on a winning night.

I am convinced that a number of the chronic complainers really don't understand the game of baseball other than the winner scores more runs than the other team. All they want to do is gripe and b****

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 09:23 PM)
I am convinced that a number of the chronic complainers really don't understand the game of baseball other than the winner scores more runs than the other team. All they want to do is gripe and b****

I agree

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 07:23 PM)

I do my fair share of b****ing and complaining but I like winning baseball a whole lot more.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 02:23 AM)
He is doing much better than I thought. If he learns to walk once in a while, he looks like he could be really good.

He looks like a special player who will be great as soon as he learns to be more patient at the plate