June 21st Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT

GGajewski18

It would be nice if we were allowed to be fans in the fashion we want to without being TOLD how we should do it...this isn't WSI.

If you start compelling people to post or "feel" a certain way, especially when there's scant reason to do so, well...you'll end up talking to yourself, mostly.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 08:49 PM)
It would be nice if we were allowed to be fans in the fashion we want to without being TOLD how we should do it...this isn't WSI.

If you start compelling people to post or "feel" a certain way, especially when there's scant reason to do so, well...you'll end up talking to yourself, mostly.

lol, what. So you aren't posting to try to get people to feel a certain way? This is ridiculous.

I want to stay positive in a winning game thread, but I have just gotten sick and tired with all these attempted stolen bases with 2 outs.

Question is, is this Ventura's doing or that of stupid players?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 08:49 PM)

I think by this point very one knows you think everything about the White Sox sucks. You are every other post when they are losing and absent when they are winning. It gets called out and suddenly you are trying to throw all negative at people who enjoy the team and are enjoying this game.

QUOTE (Insp @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 08:52 PM)
I want to stay positive in a winning game thread, but I have just gotten sick and tired with all these attempted stolen bases with 2 outs.

Question is, is this Ventura's doing or that of stupid players?

He was picked off.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 08:52 PM)
Where can I find the amount of outs each team has given up on the bases? We have to be in the top 5.

Baseball reference, OOB's. The Sox are in the middle of the pack at 23 coming into tonight. League average is 24. Texas leads MLB at 35, followed by BOS 31, ARZ 29, DET 28.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/...g-batting.shtml