2016-2017 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had to put all my fan eggs in the bulls basket after the Bears.

I expect Oct/Nov to be pretty brutal while they figure things out, on the other hand, I think a team with Wade/Rondo/Butler may be more capable of winning those regular season "grinder" games that just slow the pace down and win on grit/pulling shoulders out of sockets.

QUOTE (Tony @ Sep 27, 2016 -> 02:05 PM)
@SBondyNYDN

Rose said the city of Chicago took him for granted: " All I can do is just work on my game and hope that they continue to look."

So happy he is gone.

So happy. He better focus on staying out of jail as well.

I'm so glad Rose is gone. Unfortunate he got hurt and I cheered like heck for him a long time, but man, what a breath of fresh air to have him some place else. One thing to be certain, the start to this upcoming season will be interesting. I sure as hell hope this works and that we can land a big name next off-season.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 30, 2016 -> 06:13 AM)
Apparently Rose is having issues learning the triangle

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/derrick-rose...7768LeByRR3g.97

Rose, who grew up in Chicago and views Jackson as “a legend,” said tips on the triangle from his agent BJ Armstrong could only be so helpful. […] “Me and BJ are two different players. He was a shooter. Like I’ll knock down shots but my game is playmaking and I just hoop,” Rose said. “Like I’ll find a way to get it done. So BJ’s job was just to give Mike (Jordan) the ball and get out the way. I didn’t want to say it like that but that was his job. He tells me about (the triangle). He told me they had the personnel for it back when they played and I feel like we have the same personnel.

Ok Derrick, keep on thinking that.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 30, 2016 -> 06:25 AM)
I wonder how BJ felt being called MJs b****. I mean, Derrick isn't wrong lol

Lol no that's closer to reality than he probably wants to admit. But the whole "we feel we have the personnel" to run the triangle likes the 90's Bulls... GMAFB!