CSN review Sox top 10 prospects 2015 season

southsider2k5

Read that this morning. It was... awful. That whole article was bad - never seen CSN publish something that bad. Grammatical mistakes all over, complete misses on how some prospects were doing... just a really lackluster effort. I'd put any of the FS writers' version of this over what CSN published.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 06:01 PM)
Read that this morning. It was... awful. That whole article was bad - never seen CSN publish something that bad. Grammatical mistakes all over, complete misses on how some prospects were doing... just a really lackluster effort. I'd put any of the FS writers' version of this over what CSN published.

now i am kinda of hesitant to read it.

why didn't they come over and got one yous guys to do it. real stupid way of thinking.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 01:01 PM)

I didn't say anything, because I was wondering if it was just me... The regular usage of fielding percentages was another messing item that stood out to me.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 07:44 PM)
I didn't say anything, because I was wondering if it was just me... The regular usage of fielding percentages was another messing item that stood out to me.

either way, many thanks for getting the info to us.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 08:30 PM)
Looks like this guy is a part time writer, backup guy for CSN. I sent a note to Dan Hayes to at least run it through the editing wash one more time - something I have never done before. But this is pretty bad.

way to go....

lots of guts. :headbang :cheers :gosox3:

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Sep 29, 2015 -> 07:48 PM)
I guess I missed the issues. Article wasn't anything overly detailed, but gets the point across to Sox fans that aren't inclined to follow the minors.

Poorly written, basically reads like someone just read the boxscores.

Example: Anderson's defense has improved this year enough that it seems like he'll stick. We know that due to first hand reports from both ourselves and prospect guys.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 30, 2015 -> 04:52 PM)
Poorly written, basically reads like someone just read the boxscores.

Example: Anderson's defense has improved this year enough that it seems like he'll stick. We know that due to first hand reports from both ourselves and prospect guys.

i know i probable have the worst command of english on this board, but man, even i can see where that is bad writing.