Tickets for tonight?

southsider2k5

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 10:56 AM)
I am going to cheat and put this here, but is anyone looking to dump decent and cheap tickets for tonight? Thinking about going last minute.

$7 tickets for upper deck at the gate. You will be able to walk down low and sit where you want.

Edited by soxfan2014

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 12:05 PM)
Speaking of secondary tickets, why does StubHub's website keep getting s***tier and s***ter? #1 secondary ticket marketplace and their site is just awful.

Yeah, it so damned expensive. That's why I posted this thread in the first place.

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 01:50 PM)
I have never understood why people say Stubhub is expensive. There are lower deck tickets for $11 right now on Stubhub, I went to opening day for $6. You know what's expensive? Buying tickets from a scalper and they end up being fake with no way of getting your money back.

People still buy off scalpers? But on the StubHub note they are terrible with the fees.

I have never understood why people say Stubhub is expensive. There are lower deck tickets for $11 right now on Stubhub, I went to opening day for $6. You know what's expensive? Buying tickets from a scalper and they end up being fake with no way of getting your money back.

It's the percentage. I bought 2 tickets in the OF on July 4th for $10 each. With fees it was almost $29. That's over a 40% charge.

I'm sure it isn't as quite as steep the higher you go but it still is rather high IMO.

They take from both ends. Not a big fan. However nobody uses the ticket exchange here ever! Like I said I have all Saturday and Sunday games here out. I'd rather sell to the board than using stubhub, just nobody checks ticket exchange here

For 4 tickets at $19 each, they would have cost me $102 on Stubhub. That's why people think it is expensive.