7-20 Game thread Sox vs Astros

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 20, 2014 -> 11:53 AM)
I can't wait until I never have to see Beckham's name in the lineup card again.

I think you will have to wait until next year. His downward spiral will probably mean the Sox will wait till the offseason.

Edited by SCCWS

JJ Stankevitz @JJStankevitz

#WhiteSox purchase contract of RHP Taylor Thompson and bring him up to the majors. Felipe Paulino moved to 60-day DL to make room on 40-man.

FutureSox.com @FutureSox

Taylor Thompson: 6'5" righty, FB 91-94 T95, SL, splitter. 26 yo, drafted 44th rd (1333rd overall) in 2009. Been nails since May this year.

Of all people in MLB that had as many ABs as Josh Phegley last year, he was the absolute worst hitter of them all. It wasn't even close. I'm not sure if he could do anything to make me feel confident in him at this point, especially considering his atrocious defense.

QUOTE (OilCan @ Jul 20, 2014 -> 11:21 AM)
JJ Stankevitz @JJStankevitz

#WhiteSox purchase contract of RHP Taylor Thompson and bring him up to the majors. Felipe Paulino moved to 60-day DL to make room on 40-man.

FutureSox.com @FutureSox

Taylor Thompson: 6'5" righty, FB 91-94 T95, SL, splitter. 26 yo, drafted 44th rd (1333rd overall) in 2009. Been nails since May this year.

Paulino is toast sounds like they told him enjoy the money but you are done in 2014.

Edited by Soxfest