Positive Feedback Thread

Chisoxfn

Have you made a purchase or trade from a user of Soxtalk.com and had a good experience?

Please make a post here and leave positive feedback about that poster.

We don't anticipate any problems , but just in case, a thread like this will be good so people can know if the person has swapped something before.

Edited by knightni

Let me kick this off. I haven't had any negative expriences dealing with any Soxtalk members yet. In fact, the following were more than fair when I had dealings with them. Sox fans, especially Soxtalkers, are the best!

Steff

Rowand44

Kevin57

I also appreciate that this gives me an opportunity to give each of the above a heartfelt public "Thank You!"

:notworthy

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 17, 2006 -> 09:31 AM)
I can't figure out why this forum is under Hotstove.  I don't see any connection.  Wouldn't this be better on it's own?  Just a thought.  I reall don't think people will look for it there.

That's a damn good point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I purchased 4 of those bullpen bar reserved table tickets from Chiguy79, and went to last night's game. I paid cash, at a negotiated price, and the transaction was all good. Tickets were for an EXCELLENT location, a reserved table with an unobstructed view, as advertised.

So for those who were fearful that Chiguy79 was a broker, no need to worry. He is not, and he is legit. Its up to you how valuable those tickets are, since they are normally add-ons, but I felt it was worth it for a reserved table.

:cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 12:11 PM)
SoxPride56 overpays.  ;)  :cheers  :lolhitting

:lolhitting I dont like change Steff! To be honest with you, I didnt have a calculator by me, so having a rounded number was easier to subtract it in my check register :lolhitting

But anyway, Thanks again Steff for the tickets, everything went very smooth, sent me PM's when she sent the tickets, and when she got my check. Nothing but a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again Steff

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 10:27 AM)
:lolhitting  I dont like change Steff!  To be honest with you, I didnt have a calculator by me, so having a rounded number was easier to subtract it in my check register  :lolhitting

But anyway,  Thanks again Steff for the tickets, everything went very smooth, sent me PM's when she sent the tickets, and when she got my check.  Nothing but a pleasure to do business with.  Thanks again Steff

LOL... I do the same thing in my checkbook. I round everything up and Jim hates it. But it's nice when I balance the checkbook and have an extra few bucks in there.. :cheers

Pleasure doing business with you also. I have the SC info for you and I'll PM that today.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 4, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
THEWOOD made a very generous deal with us for his tickets, left them at will call, and everything went smoothly. Thanks again man!

^

we had a great time, thanks again