OF's

The Beast

Until we either trade Mags or Lee I find it pointless to even discuss who we would want, cause as of right now we have two very good corner OF's if anything we need a cf and IMHO there isn't one out there that would be able to do the job we would need him to do which is set the table for our big guns. ( Leadoff hitter )

My idea is a little crazy, but I would keep Magglio in cenetr and Lee in Left and if we have enough money (getting Koch and Konerko traded) signing Juan Gonzalez as your rightfielder. This would let Jeremy Reed have another minor league season and the best outfield in the majors. Then, sign Todd Walker as your leadoff hitter, great OBP (but not usual leadoff man), he could swipe close to twenty and with Guillen he'd probably let Lee and Ordonez run wild on the paths. We would be set with a great line-up again, two lefties (Valentin and Walker)

My idea is a little crazy, but I would keep Magglio in cenetr and Lee in Left and if we have enough money (getting Koch and Konerko traded) signing Juan Gonzalez as your rightfielder.  This would let Jeremy Reed have another minor league season and the best outfield in the majors.  Then, sign Todd Walker as your leadoff hitter, great OBP (but not usual leadoff man), he could swipe close to twenty and with Guillen he'd probably let Lee and Ordonez run wild on the paths.  We would be set with a great line-up again, two lefties (Valentin and Walker)

I would like to see June Gone here no doubt about it but I think we need to focus on either getting the Konerko trade done Or Thomas trade ( per Gammons ) done then we could make a move on Juan. But playing Maggs in CF would be a huge mistake we would have the worst range in the OF period. We need a CF who can complement our weaker corner OFers not another slow defensive liability roaming around at The Cell.

Our Cf needs to be a Leadoff or #2 hole type of player not Maggs If we have willie Harris batting leadoff i think we may have some problems. If not wille then you tell me who. We need a leadoff hitter and maybe put willie in the 2 hole he may roduce due to the fact that he would more then likely see good pitches with Mags or Thomas batting 3rd

Get Kenny Lofton back....speed in the OF, left handed bat and lead off

GET KENNY BACK DAMN IT

Kenny vs RHPs/Rowand vs LHPs

C Lee

FT

Maggs

Valentin vs RHP/Uribe vs LHP

PK

Crede

Willie H at 2B until trade deadline

Olivo/Sandy

We get 3 LHs scattered in our line up that way

Get Kenny Lofton back....speed in the OF, left handed bat and lead off

GET KENNY BACK DAMN IT

Kenny vs RHPs/Rowand vs LHPs

C Lee

FT

Maggs

Valentin vs RHP/Uribe vs LHP

PK

Crede

Willie H at 2B until trade deadline

Olivo/Sandy

We get 3 LHs scattered in our line up that way

No.

My idea is a little crazy, but I would keep Magglio in cenetr and Lee in Left and if we have enough money (getting Koch and Konerko traded) signing Juan Gonzalez as your rightfielder.  This would let Jeremy Reed have another minor league season and the best outfield in the majors.  Then, sign Todd Walker as your leadoff hitter, great OBP (but not usual leadoff man), he could swipe close to twenty and with Guillen he'd probably let Lee and Ordonez run wild on the paths.  We would be set with a great line-up again, two lefties (Valentin and Walker)

A little crazy?

I have to disagree.

That was way crazy. :D

Sorry, but I gotta say no to that idea. If we want Juan Gone, one of Lee and Maggs will be gone, period. If Maggs is traded, Thomas is the full-time 1Bman and Juan is the DH. If Lee is dealt, Juan plays a little LF, DHs a little, and Thomas plays a little 1B and DHs a little, and then Gload/Rowand/whoever the hell else we have plays when one of those two DHs