Truck Attack in Nice, France

Cknolls

So if all the liberals said "Mission Accomplished!" with hundreds of thousands if not millions (counting the Kurds) of dead in the Middle East and essentially nothing changed (if anything, it has actually worsened), would GOPers have considered that appropriate? Wouldn't that be "devaluing" the loss of American soldiers' lives?

But he avenged the assassination attempt on Bush, Sr.!!! Yay!

Maybe we should just DOUBLE the defense budget, raise everyone's taxes by 25% and declare ISIS an existential threat to the very future existence of mankind and the planet we all share, a greater menace than global warming, greater than Russia and China, greater than even Trump and Pence???

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Jul 14, 2016 -> 08:50 PM)
Not a zinger. Just parroting my commander in chief.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I wonder if it was a Republican president that said this if you would be doing the same?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you think all the die-hard Republicans in this thread are volunteering to send their sons and daughters to fight against ISIS?

Funny how that works.

Last time they did a survey, it was something like only 3 or 4 children of Congressmen/wmen or Senators were in active duty military service.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 05:39 AM)
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I wonder if it was a Republican president that said this if you would be doing the same?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

You libs kill me(no pun intended)..

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 09:32 AM)
You libs kill me(no pun intended)..

Considering I'm not a lib I guess your point is always moot.

That's ok man, when you live in fallout shelter for too long, everyone starts to look the same.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 05:50 AM)
Do you think all the die-hard Republicans in this thread are volunteering to send their sons and daughters to fight against ISIS?

Funny how that works.

Last time they did a survey, it was something like only 3 or 4 children of Congressmen/wmen or Senators were in active duty military service.

They want to send the poor brown and black people to fight their wars while they are at home in their mansions drinking a nice aged scotch, neat of course!

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 05:50 AM)

Funny how that works.

You tell your children the have to join the military and go fight a war? Personally, I allow my children to make their own choices.

Are you assuming every Republican is a Congressman? I have a number of relatives in the military.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 10:08 AM)
They want to send the poor brown and black people to fight their wars while they are at home in their mansions drinking a nice aged scotch, neat of course!

So as with cauldfield, you assume every conservative is a rich, good for nothing politician?

Is the current military made of all draftees?

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 10:37 AM)
Stories of people running to the truck to jump on, a motorcyclist chasing after it trying to get into the cabin. Lots of people worth fighting for in this world.

The good will defeat bad in the end. It sounds cheesy to say but I totally believe that to be true.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 14, 2016 -> 10:41 PM)
So if all the liberals said "Mission Accomplished!" with hundreds of thousands if not millions (counting the Kurds) of dead in the Middle East and essentially nothing changed (if anything, it has actually worsened), would GOPers have considered that appropriate? Wouldn't that be "devaluing" the loss of American soldiers' lives?

But he avenged the assassination attempt on Bush, Sr.!!! Yay!

Maybe we should just DOUBLE the defense budget, raise everyone's taxes by 25% and declare ISIS an existential threat to the very future existence of mankind and the planet we all share, a greater menace than global warming, greater than Russia and China, greater than even Trump and Pence???

Is this the ISlamic ISIS or the non-ISlamic ISIS that our President is "fighting"?