How many games did you go to?

WSox30

How Many Games Did You Go To?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Games Did You Go To?

Everyone was b****in about no one going and telling everyone to go. SO I want to see how many of us fans and diehard talkers went to them? I personally only went to one and should have probably gone to two.

I was in Florida on vacation, but I wouldn't have gone this weekend anyway.

I have my tickets for this season already, except for one or two more games.

I'm going on May 28 v Anaheim, June 24 v Cleveland, August 21 v Boston and September 1 v Oakland so far.

For the record, I try to never b**** about attendance because it's a REALLY boring topic.

Out of curiousity who has good luck this year going to games? 

So far this year I am 3-1 ( I went and saw Danny Wright once) The wins were the 12-5 openner, and the 15-0, 11-0 games of MBs in the last week.

Jeez, go to more games, I won't even count the danny wright game against you. :D

Everyone was b****in about no one going and telling everyone to go.  SO I want to see how many of us fans and diehard talkers went to them?  I personally only went to one and should have probably gone to two.

I was b****ing the most and I went to 2 so I back mself up pretty nicely.

I'm 4-1 this year, seeing the only home victory vs. the Yankees, two wins against the orioles (buerhle and diaz) and yesterday v the twins (buerhle again). The only loss was Garlands 1-0 loss to BAL, which was the most boring game to watch....EVER.

I think they are 5-2 when I go this year. I remember last year they were bad at games I went to to start the season but they ended up 22-11 in games I went to.

They are 6-3 if you count the games i attended in St. Pete's.

Oh, I went to Fraiday and Sunday against the Twin.

I went to all three games this weekend. While the outcome of the Sunday game was the most enjoyable, I really wanted that Friday game bad. Schoe pitched so well.

Overall on the year the Sox record with me in attendance is 10-5.

Not great, but I'll take it.

I'm 2-1. Didn't go to any Twins games, but I did go to two of the Orioles games. Once I get my liscense in August, I will drive down with friends a lot. Until that time, I will have to rely on my dad which might be tough because he works a lot.

I'm 2-1. Didn't go to any Twins games, but I did go to two of the Orioles games. Once I get my liscense in August, I will drive down with friends a lot. Until that time, I will have to rely on my dad which might be tough because he works a lot.

that's how it was for me too when I was younger, I would always beg my dad to take me, but we would rarely go.

Before I got my license: Maybe 1 game a year.

After: I went to 15 last year....4 already this year.

Makes a big difference, trust me :D

that's how it was for me too when I was younger, I would always beg my dad to take me, but we would rarely go. 

Before I got my license: Maybe 1 game a year.

After: I went to 15 last year....4 already this year.

Makes a big difference, trust me  :D

I can't wait! I am getting sick of my dad being there too. He just sits there and tells me, "Isn't it great just watching the crowd?" and he tells me how beautiful my mom and sisters are. It is very awkward. :unsure: