Established OOTP league needs a manager

I joined a league in January through a friend and weve been through two seasons since I joined and the league now needs a new owner to take over the Mariners. The league has been around for a long time, were currently in the offseason going into the 2045 season.

We are currently using OOTP 11 and will be for the upcoming season and then will be switching to OOTP 13. I am pretty sure we can come up with a license for the last season on 11 but there wouldnt be any guarantees for getting a free one for 13. Worst case scenario youd have to buy your own copy of the game ($20) or find someone to split it with (each purchase comes with 2 licenses) or possibly even find someone to give you their second license.

The league is very well run and organized. They sim 8 calendar days every M/W/F and normally run a sim every day during the offseason. If youre interested let me know via pm or in this thread. As I said the Mariners are the open team, they have some nice players but have basically been left unmanaged for a full season.

http://united-baseball.org/board/index.php theres a link to the forum, which you can also use to navigate to the leagues statslab or the chatroom where they do live sims during the playoffs.

http://www.united-baseball.org/news/html/teams/team_13.html Theres a link to the Mariners page with all their info.

Let me know if youre interested, as I said were in the offseason, tomorrow is the rule 5 draft and day 1 of FA starts Friday.