College

FoxySoxGirl

Everyone says college is supposed to be the best time of your life...and after 4 years of it I thought it was. They should also put the disclaimer on that "Beware of jackasses that will break your heart to become self-absorbed in work and themselves and who are afraid of committment."...or did I miss that pamplet on orientation day?? :huh

some, not all guys, should definitely never get married :bringit

QUOTE(FoxySoxGirl @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
Everyone says college is supposed to be the best time of your life...and after 4 years of it I thought it was. They should also put the disclaimer on that "Beware of jackasses that will break your heart to become self-absorbed in work and themselves and who are afraid of committment."...or did I miss that pamplet on orientation day??  :huh

some, not all guys, should definitely never get married  :bringit

Are you serious?

QUOTE(FoxySoxGirl @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 10:15 AM)
Everyone says college is supposed to be the best time of your life...and after 4 years of it I thought it was. They should also put the disclaimer on that "Beware of jackasses that will break your heart to become self-absorbed in work and themselves and who are afraid of committment."...or did I miss that pamplet on orientation day??  :huh

People shouldn't get married...period. And how much of a pain in the ass are you? :P

QUOTE(FoxySoxGirl @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 09:15 AM)

Live and learn. . .

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 10:10 AM)
That's it?

No other advice?

Nope, when my college sweetheart and I broke up it was kind of mutual (albeit biased to my side) and you just get over it. You miss 'em less and less and then you put your own life first and then you know you get back to the point of being happy with and by yourself. So, live and learn and move on. . .

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
Nope, when my college sweetheart and I broke up it was kind of mutual (albeit biased to my side) and you just get over it. You miss 'em less and less and then you put your own life first and then you know you get back to the point of being happy with and by yourself. So, live and learn and move on. . .

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 11:19 AM)
Nope. It is what it is. Holding on to something not meant to be only makes things worse.

I think I just recieved a beatdown.

I guess I have a lot to learn ladies.

QUOTE(FoxySoxGirl @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
I've lived and learned and I'll definitely get over him...it's just a shame 3 years were wasted. At least now I'm free to move about the country without worrying about anyone dragging me down :D

Don't consider it a waste. Call it a learning experience. It happens to most at least once. If anything be thankful it was now versus in your late 20's early 30's.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 02:17 PM)
Don't consider it a waste. Call it a learning experience. It happens to most at least once. If anything be thankful it was now versus in your late 20's early 30's.

Yeah, I think I'm just too bitter to learn anything from it right now. But at least no kids, house, etc. exist to complicate things. At least my new job is in an industry that's predominantly male :cheers

QUOTE(FoxySoxGirl @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
Yeah, I think I'm just too bitter to learn anything from it right now. But at least no kids, house, etc. exist to complicate things. At least my new job is in an industry that's predominantly male :cheers

I wake up everyday saying the same thing!! :banghead :crying

QUOTE(FoxySoxGirl @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 07:19 PM)
Yeah, I think I'm just too bitter to learn anything from it right now. But at least no kids, house, etc. exist to complicate things.  At least my new job is in an industry that's predominantly male :cheers

You're too young to be thinking about marriage anyway. Think of the fun times and go find some more. The rest will work itself out!