**Official MTV The Challenge Thread**

Brian

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 2, 2015 -> 10:02 AM)
Hell yes. Should be nuts getting family involved. That crazy f*** from Real World: Skeletons should be a great addition.

He had a live in girlfriend who was pregnant at the time at home and cheated on her day one. What a piece of crap.

I am sad the huge whore went home immediately.

A couple of Mary's started complaining about posting in the TV thread. Apparently getting in the way of their black barred Walking Dead posts so here we go.

Nany looks like she has been put through the ringer.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 11:27 AM)
Looks like an interesting season, but I'm still extremely confused as to the set-up. Seems like extremely unfair with all the mismatches of sexes, etc. They clearly have to have some twists to help normalize things.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a fan of having only one of your team members be in the elimination. Not a fan of the setup but I like the bloodlines concept (even though it should be called The Challenge: Cousins)

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 11:27 AM)
Looks like an interesting season, but I'm still extremely confused as to the set-up. Seems like extremely unfair with all the mismatches of sexes, etc. They clearly have to have some twists to help normalize things.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 12:54 PM)
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a fan of having only one of your team members be in the elimination. Not a fan of the setup but I like the bloodlines concept (even though it should be called The Challenge: Cousins)

Agreed with both these posts.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Dec 7, 2015 -> 07:17 PM)
What is this show? Can someone sum it up in a few words?

Survivor, keeping the challenges and 'voting out' politicking/backstabbing, but...

...sub diverse collection of people with varying ages/races/professions with a ton of young, alcoholic, slutty MTV reality stars

...sub crappy beach where you have to gather resources for mansion full of hot tubs and booze

Oh, and there's a lot of character continuity because the same people keep coming back every season