Season Tickets For Sale again!

Just want to throw this out here, I will be selling unused season ticket seats again, as I have for years back here. The seat details:

Section 536 (above home plate on 3B side, basically looking straight down the 1B line - great view of game)

Row 1 (FRONT ROW)

Seats 1-4 (on the aisle)

These are season tickets, so if you get the hard tickets, you get LD and UD access. I will be selling for our (STH) face value or less for some games. Our face is typically 20% less than what you'd pay ticketmaster or the box office. And you'll be hard-pressed to find any front row seats close to home plate on Stub Hub for most games unless you want to pay a lot.

I can deliver tickets downtown on weekdays or in the north suburbs at other times, or send via snail mail, or email the tickets. BUT, if you get the tickets via email, you may not get LD access - just be advised on that. For payment I can take cash, check, or PayPal.

HERE IS THE LIST - THIS WILL BE KEPT UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE SEASON. Bolded games are discounted below face value (all others are at face)...

Date Day Time Opp $/Ticket Notes/Promotions

8-Sep Mon 7:10 OAK $12.00 Bark at the Park (dog day?)

11-Sep Thur 1:10 OAK $12.00 Military & First Responder Appreciation Day

25-Sep Thur 7:10 KC $12.00

UPDATED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...