Lunch Break?

Texsox

Bologna and peanut butter on a sandwich thin

About a cup of raw carrots

About a cup of raw cauliflower

Some pine nut hummus

About a cup of fresh pineapple.

I've had a variation of this lunch everyday for the last 2 months. I started a new years resolution diet and have actually stuck with it for 2 months now. Down a little over 18 lbs.

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 11:37 AM)
Are you using any calorie counting programs? I'm down about 25 pounds from 9 months ago. I've stalled a little bit, but getting back on track. The myfitnesspal app worked for me.

Yep, myfitnesspal too. Keeping track of calories is helpful. Helps you decide whether to eat that extra ____ or just leave it.

Juice with apples, celery, cucumber, green kale, spinach, swisschard, romaine, lemon, and ginger.

On day 3 of a juice cleanse. I had done one in early January, but got lazy on my diet so decided to refresh it. Think I've lost at least 10 pounds since New Years, although most of it was just extra holiday weight.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Feb 26, 2015 -> 10:16 AM)
Roast beef lunchmeat from Jewel on a pretzel roll, fritos and a diet pepsi. 2 Pink Lady apples for desert/snack. Not lost a single pound for the year. Thanks, Miller Lite...

Beer, especially craft beers (my personal downfall) are really bad for losing weight. 2-300 calories a bottle.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 26, 2015 -> 10:21 AM)
Beer, especially craft beers (my personal downfall) are really bad for losing weight. 2-300 calories a bottle.

Yep that's my biggest downfall too. My food intake is only around 12,000 calories a week, but add in another 4-5000 in beer and that's the reason I'm overweight.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 26, 2015 -> 03:50 PM)
Today, the number 3 from Arby's, motherf***ers!

And I've discovered and become infatuated with the J.J. Gargantuan from Jimmy John's. :wub:

That s*** is awesome.

I'll just get a Bootlegger and add stuff to it, though. The Italian meats are too greasy for me.