The darned dress. What color do you see?

Buehrle>Wood

color?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. color?

• gold and white
    • brown and blue

I see royal blue and black and the bottom of the dress, the top of the dress is royal blue and gold to me. What I want to know is, do people who see the blue have superior vision or is it people who see the white with superior vision cause there is nothing white about that dress.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 27, 2015 -> 10:48 AM)
I see royal blue and black and the bottom of the dress, the top of the dress is royal blue and gold to me. What I want to know is, do people who see the blue have superior vision or is it people who see the white with superior vision cause there is nothing white about that dress.

i don't think it has to do with superior, it has to do with the way the contrast is perceived.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 27, 2015 -> 07:50 AM)
i don't think it has to do with superior, it has to do with the way the contrast is perceived.

My wife are having a battle over this, so I really hope someone can find some science that proves what I am seeing as being superior, haha. I figure my eyes are more advanced so those seeing blue have more focus and able to see more colors of the color spectrum vs. those who see white (who at some point, all the color's blend to white).