Pablo Ozuna

johndyce

Does anyone else love this guy as much as I do. I am watching last night's game on replay on CSN and he is hustling as always. I see him always diving into first, and always trying to stretch it for that extra base. I don't remember what other game I was watching this season but he did the same thing. He always seems to energize the offense when he is in there. Oh yes and my cable station recently got Comcast Sports Net--Needless to say I am loving the fact I get to watch 4-5 Sox games a week now.

QUOTE(johndyce @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
Does anyone else love this guy as much as I do. I am watching last night's game on replay on CSN and he is hustling as always.  I see him always diving into first, and always trying to stretch it for that extra base.  I don't remember what other game I was watching this season but he did the same thing.  He always seems to energize the offense when he is in there.  Oh yes and my cable station recently got Comcast Sports Net--Needless to say I am loving the fact I get to watch 4-5 Sox games a week now.

Jabroni's love for ozuna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone else.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
i REALLY LIKE HIM AFTER ONLY SEEING HIM ONCE BUT i AGREE THAT HE LOOKED LATE ON A GOOD FASTBALL.

sorry left caps on

That's understandable when you're not getting many plate appearances. The guy's aggressive, and the thing I like most about him is that he's not afraid to dare to get a leadoff bunt that actually works!

I want Ozuna out there EVERY DAY that Podsednik isn't able to play. He is able to spark the entire offense by getting on base leading off by use of the bunt. He seems to play with far more passion than Timo, and fits Ozzie's "smart ball" concept more to a T.

When I heard Timo was starting AGAIN today, my heart sunk...Timo is nothing more than a bench player. He's good off the bench and comes up with some clutch hitting (off the BENCH), but don't start him over Ozuna!

Edited by BridgeportHeather

I don't get Timo Perez at all. I don't think that I have ever seen a #5 outfielder who acted more like a premadonna on the playing field that this guy. With the cute little glove flips on flyouts, and the refusing to hustle down to second on a DP, it drives me nuts. The guys comes off of the bench, and acts like he does not have to take things seriously. I really hope he hits the road when Big Frank gets back.