Latroy hawkins to the Whitesox??

Cubs Suck23

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:19 AM)
One of the Giants beat writers was on the flagship station and report that the Whitesox&Giants are talking about a Shingo& middle prospect for Latroy Hawkins..

KW is smoking the wacky weed if this is the case. The only way this would work out is if AJ and Coop are sure they can return this guy back to what he was with Minny.

QUOTE(Jimenez4MVP @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:23 AM)
Why? Hawkins is real good when hes not in the closers role

if we're going to trade for a reliever, i want someone you can count on.

hawkins is not the answer

Please, no, don't!!! :crying

Why cause hes a former Cub and Twin? Everyone is screaming no when Hawkins is a very good reliever that could help our team. As long as he is not in the closers role, he will help our team out, lookin at his stats prove that. We dont need him to close, but he is lights out as a set up man..

7- Politte

8- Hawkins

9- Hermanson

That looks real good to me

QUOTE(Jimenez4MVP @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 11:29 AM)
Why cause hes a former Cub and Twin? Everyone is screaming no when Hawkins is a very good reliever that could help our team. As long as he is not in the closers role, he will help our team out, lookin at his stats prove that. We dont need him to close, but he is lights out as a set up man..

7- Politte

8- Hawkins

9- Hermanson

No because he sucked immensly with the Cubs and as mentioned he is primarily a set up man which the Sox really don't need at this time.

QUOTE(Jimenez4MVP @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:29 AM)

7- Politte

8- Hawkins

9- Hermanson

Flip that around.

Hawkins

Politte

Hermanson

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:34 AM)
f*** no, and I dont want to hear the s*** from cubs fans about how we bought their garbage, please please please dont do this KW

I could care less what focking cubs fans think.

The psycho pitcher tackling 100mph farnsworth is having a great year once he left that cancerous team known as the flubs. Maybe its about the team.