Fantasy Basketball

knightni

I'll post here too...

If the people signing up want it, I can do 7 central. However, most of the time the central time zone people say that's not enough time for them to get home from work and get ready to draft. That's why I generally make it 8 PM or later, it usually seems to work alright for people.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 18, 2012 -> 01:53 PM)
So, I went ahead and created a league. Standard settings, only thing I might change is roster sizes if we don't get 12.

Link to the yahoo sign-up page.

League ID is 81317

Password is jordan

Just updating, still need a couple people for the draft tonight.

A part of me wants to drop out. I don't want to play in an 8 team league. The teams would be stacked, not fun to my way of thinking. But, I don't want to screw everyone involved over so I'll hang in there. Sure wish some more people would join up....fast.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 05:17 PM)
A part of me wants to drop out. I don't want to play in an 8 team league. The teams would be stacked, not fun to my way of thinking. But, I don't want to screw everyone involved over so I'll hang in there. Sure wish some more people would join up....fast.

I publicized the league in an attempt to fill it.

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 05:24 PM)
This thread is full of irony to me. I get kicked out of the league that I posted the thread to start.

You said you didn't want to participate if you couldn't make the draft, so I did that instead of waiting for you to remove yourself. I didn't want you getting stuck in case you didn't log-in to do that in time.