Single game tickets?

southsider2k5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 04:05 PM)
Has a date been set for when single game tickets go on sale yet?

Is this 2014 updated?

General Public On-sale

White Sox individual game tickets will be available to the general public at whitesox.com or by calling 866-SOX-GAME on Friday, February 28 at 10 a.m. CT.

PLEASE NOTE: The first day that fans can purchase tickets at the U.S. Cellular Field box office is Saturday, March 1 at 10 a.m. The ticket office hours are 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday, and 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my Pick 7 plan. Picked 6 Sundays in the Outfield Reserved behind the Sox pen, and 7th row Upper Box for the Friday of the '05 Reunion weekend. Only $204 for two tickets. (call the Sox to buy yours; no Ticketmaster fees and you get moree input on seating locations.)

Add in the fact that I have vouchers for a free April/May game (Upper Box, with only a $5 upgrade for outfield reserved) from Fan Appreciation Day last year and a survey code for an April game, and this is looking like a ton of baseball for pretty cheap. The price drops for bleachers and outfield reserved a couple of years ago was a stroke of genius, even if it went along with the Lower Box sections increasing. Nice to see Family Sundays (and their cheap parking) sticking around as well.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 01:53 PM)
My wife got me a Pick 7 plan for Christmas. Just one seat, but I like going to games alone.

She picked six Sundays (one vs. the Cubs) and one of the Cardinals games, all Upper Reserved on the first base side. Perfect.

She knows what I like!

me too. i bought a 6 game for $79 flex pack for the Rays last year and went to some day games and actually liked just relaxing by myself for a few hours at a game. So I renewed it again for this year and was thinking about adding another 6 game pack just in case I decide to invite someone to tag along. If not then just a few more games to watch and relax at.

ideally I'd do just add a 3 game pack but its $59 while the 6 game pack is $89.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 12:13 PM)
Just got my Pick 7 plan. Picked 6 Sundays in the Outfield Reserved behind the Sox pen, and 7th row Upper Box for the Friday of the '05 Reunion weekend. Only $204 for two tickets. (call the Sox to buy yours; no Ticketmaster fees and you get moree input on seating locations.)

Add in the fact that I have vouchers for a free April/May game (Upper Box, with only a $5 upgrade for outfield reserved) from Fan Appreciation Day last year and a survey code for an April game, and this is looking like a ton of baseball for pretty cheap. The price drops for bleachers and outfield reserved a couple of years ago was a stroke of genius, even if it went along with the Lower Box sections increasing. Nice to see Family Sundays (and their cheap parking) sticking around as well.

I wish this guy was Brooks Boyer and could tell people this story. For those people who say its too expensive, I just counted 10 games, or 20 tickets, for $204. That's $10 a piece. Heck, park at Buffalo Wings and Rings with this and you can go to games pretty darn cheap if you really wanted to.

Heck, for $204 you couldn't go to 1 Blackhawks game in the UD at the UC.