Brandon Beachy

WKamm

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Feb 11, 2015 -> 10:29 AM)
Agreed.

I mean, depending upon the extent of his health issues. Hard for us to have an informed opinion on that. Might be safe to assume that the reason he hasn't signed yet is because the teams see something really ugly.

Apparently he was all set to sign on January 24th with a mystery team, and then it all fell apart and his agent put out a release that said he has chosen not to sign with anyone just yet, and is focusing on his recovery and gaining strength in his arm.

Not something you want to hear out of a guy who has had two TJS

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 11, 2015 -> 11:03 AM)
Apparently he was all set to sign on January 24th with a mystery team, and then it all fell apart and his agent put out a release that said he has chosen not to sign with anyone just yet, and is focusing on his recovery and gaining strength in his arm.

Not something you want to hear out of a guy who has had two TJS

I did not know this, that's a nice tidbit.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Feb 14, 2015 -> 10:56 AM)
That's like having a wet dream of the girl who would be coveted if she lost 25 pounds... I am not ripping you though, this is interesting.

lolol that's hilarious. But yeah, I think getting him and having a couple rehab starts in AAA and possibly replacing Noesi would be ideal.

Is he going to be ready for ST or was it more mid season for him? I always get Beachy and Medlan's TJ surgeries confused in when they are going to be back.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Feb 14, 2015 -> 04:56 PM)
That's like having a wet dream of the girl who would be coveted if she lost 25 pounds... I am not ripping you though, this is interesting.

reminds me of that baseball movie, with J Beal, Freddie Prince Jr, where the cf'er has a thing for a certain type of ladies and stood up and proclaimed it at a bar.

i remember it for Beals in a bikini in the beginning and what a magnificent butt she has...... :wub:

Edited by LDF

QUOTE (LDF @ Feb 14, 2015 -> 12:21 PM)
reminds me of that baseball movie, with J Beal, Freddie Prince Jr, where the cf'er has a thing for a certain type of ladies and stood up and proclaimed it at a bar.

i remember it for Beals in a bikini in the beginning and what a magnificent but she has...... :wub:

Biel, Prinze, butt.

I'd fify but I'm lazy.

QUOTE (LDF @ Feb 22, 2015 -> 05:34 PM)
this is the sox trying to save money, how much profit does the owners need.

What does this even mean? Him not signing with the sox does not equal Reinsdorf being a penny pincher. The guy is coming off his second tommy john surgery

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 23, 2015 -> 02:40 AM)
What does this even mean? Him not signing with the sox does not equal Reinsdorf being a penny pincher. The guy is coming off his second tommy john surgery

coming off the 2nd surgery is one thing, and a major thing at that. but come on, jr is not going to spend more than he has too. he would have been a great pickup, a 1 yr and out type of pitcher. that is if the club doesn't want a multi yr kind of pickup right now.

QUOTE (LDF @ Feb 22, 2015 -> 08:05 PM)
coming off the 2nd surgery is one thing, and a major thing at that. but come on, jr is not going to spend more than he has too. he would have been a great pickup, a 1 yr and out type of pitcher. that is if the club doesn't want a multi yr kind of pickup right now.

Maybe Beachy wanted nothing to do with the Sox.

QUOTE (LDF @ Feb 22, 2015 -> 08:05 PM)

This entire offseason has been the Sox spending way more than anyone anticipated.