FutureSox Podcast: Rankings, Spring Training battles

NorthSideSox72

So Dan (danman31), Blake (witesoxfan) and I did a new podcast for Future Sox, covering some over/under-rated guys on the new rankings list, spring training battles and other matters.

But this one was a bit different than some others. We ended up recording from the basement of a bar, and we were drinking pretty heavily during the recording so... the beginning is a bit stiff, and the rest of it is much more Dudes Talking Baseball. But we had fun, and I think you'll like it.

So if you do podcasts, give us a listen - details and links here. And if you've heard previous ones, let us know if you prefer the alcohol-soaked version, or the previous more formal ones.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 26, 2015 -> 10:01 AM)
Anyone here listen to it? It's been downloaded a few hundred times, I figure some of those most be SoxTalkers. Give us your feedback!

I liked the more casual feel to the podcast. You guys have a great rapport and it felt natural, like we were just listening in to a bar conversation, albeit a very specific one.