AJP retires

Princess Dye

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 28, 2017 -> 01:49 PM)
Maybe they will, but I imagine they would wait until Hawk is gone. I don't think the two of them would mesh very well.

Hawk loves AJ, he'd probably bring some life to Hawk if they teamed up for a little while.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 28, 2017 -> 01:51 PM)
Hawk loves AJ, he'd probably bring some life to Hawk if they teamed up for a little while.

It'd be unbearable, the entire broadcast would just be Hawk gushing over AJ and what an incredible player he was.

I'd be interested in bringing him back in some capacity with the orignization. Whether that be as an announcer, as minor league coach, as a bench coach, etc. If it weren't for Ventura failing I'd really even be beating the drum for him as a chance as a future manager. But I think it'd be smart to let him learn the trade over a few years first.

I think he'll thrive in his role with Fox though, should be interesting.

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Mar 28, 2017 -> 02:30 PM)
I'd be interested in bringing him back in some capacity with the orignization. Whether that be as an announcer, as minor league coach, as a bench coach, etc. If it weren't for Ventura failing I'd really even be beating the drum for him as a chance as a future manager. But I think it'd be smart to let him learn the trade over a few years first.

I think he'll thrive in his role with Fox though, should be interesting.

He will not be a coach/manager. He doesn't have the "personality" for it.