Looking for 3 Tickets for May 8-10

ChiSox59

Surprising my old man with a trip to Chicago to see the SOX for his 60th birthday. Having been born and raised in enemy territory up here in MN, I wouldn't be a SOX fan if it weren't for him. We haven't made it to Chicago together for a few years, so it should be a great time.

Looking for a set of three tickets for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday games against the Reds on May 8th-10th. I understand that single game tickets do not go on sale until late next week, but thought some of you season ticket holders may be looking to sell that weekend.

Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any tickets to sell for that weekend. Thanks!

QUOTE (raBBit @ Feb 17, 2015 -> 04:27 PM)
Can't help you, but it's probably going to be hard to find three tickets at least on SoxTalk. You could probably find them on StubHub when the season starts but I'm not entirely sure.

Yeah, I know.

I will probably just buy them through the box office when single game tickets go on sale, but figured I'd throw it out here too.

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 09:17 AM)
Yeah, I know.

I will probably just buy them through the box office when single game tickets go on sale, but figured I'd throw it out here too.

I'll have my annual 4-seat section of season tickets this year again. But I won't know for sure about those specific dates until March. Feel free to send me a direct message on here if you want more details.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 09:20 AM)
I'll have my annual 4-seat section of season tickets this year again. But I won't know for sure about those specific dates until March. Feel free to send me a direct message on here if you want more details.

Thanks. I will reach out to you in early March if I am still hunting!