6/4 - White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 07:54 AM)
We better f*** Pelfrey up today. Dude is a joke and if we can't get it together against him, I'm generally going to be worried about our offense.

One can argue our offense is a joke however (especially without Melky).

Rollins or Garcia...really doesn't matter. They both suck.

But you do have to wonder if at least some of Sox management has finally seen the light on Garcia as often as he's been benched this year.

Mark

Jackson last played the 29th so with Melky gone, it would not have surprised me to have seen them put him on the DL retroactively and bring up Hayes to have another LH bat instead of DHing Rollins. It could have been about a week long trial so I guess Jackson very close to returning?

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 11:34 AM)
Rollins or Garcia...really doesn't matter. They both suck.

But you do have to wonder if at least some of Sox management has finally seen the light on Garcia as often as he's been benched this year.

Mark

He went from being a Tiger to a White Sox. I wonder how much is really his lack of talent vs. lack of development. This is the organization where you come to regress.

QUOTE (BamaDoc @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 01:20 PM)
Jackson last played the 29th so with Melky gone, it would not have surprised me to have seen them put him on the DL retroactively and bring up Hayes to have another LH bat instead of DHing Rollins. It could have been about a week long trial so I guess Jackson very close to returning?

I think if Jackson goes on the dl, it will be when Melky comes back to the team in order to get a longer look at Coats.

Edited by soxfan2014