The Swapmeet

Chisoxfn

This is the 1st post of the new area which will be like a swap area for tickets and all that stuff (for members of the board). Only members will be able to post here. Guests can read it, but will have to register to post.

I figure its a good way for people to trade memoribilia and other stuff to other Sox fans as well as other junk. Due to certain rules, we will prohibit the selling of tickets at above face value via the site. This will be kind of a test board (we'll see how the whole thing works), but hopefully everyone likes it.

Feedback is definately appreciated. I know during the end of the season a lot of posters were interested in this sort of thing, so hopefully this works well.

Cool, if people have more ideas on what to add, please tell. This is something you all brought up and I think it should work great.

Especially when people have extra tix, now they can get them to a big time Sox fan and recoup their cost (so both people are happy).

Two comments.

First, has there been any thought to creating a wishlist type thread/ board for people that are looking to buy something that they can't seem to find? Or maybe they should just be seperate posts?

Second, what are the rules/laws on selling recorded games? I don't think it's technically legal is it?

Actually, in all seriousness, there will have to be some disclaimers put up on here. I'll get there in the next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, don't screw each other over, because soxtalk.com is in no way liable for ANYTHING in this forum, the Swapmeet.

:)

Kap

If you are a new member (under 25 posts) and wish to sell on this board, you need to PM myself or an admin for pre-approval.

Also, if you are selling something on eBay, link to it in the post and put "eBay" somewhere in the post's title.

All non-compliance to this will result in your listing being deleted.

Thanks!