Official High School Football Thread!!!

Brian

Friday Night Lights all over the country tonight.

Warren hosting New Trier and it is a down pour right now.

Warren lost a lot of talent and will be down but not as bad as some people would think. New Trier and Maine South are two tough pre-conference games.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for the DNS to kick in, its taking a bit longer than expected but figured I'd give you a heads up here. Hopefully by Monday, DNS should have kicked but its lagging and than just the final details which we can do over the weekend if all goes smoothly.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 01:33 PM)
Waiting for the DNS to kick in, its taking a bit longer than expected but figured I'd give you a heads up here. Hopefully by Monday, DNS should have kicked but its lagging and than just the final details which we can do over the weekend if all goes smoothly.

English please? :P

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
This years Lemont team might be the best in school history.

Yep, saw their QB is going to Notre Dame and a lineman going to Michigan. Sakamoto was spraying his shorts over Lemont on Tribune LIVE last night. Lincoln Way Easy is ranked #2 in the nation I believe.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 01:55 PM)
Barrington hosting Libertyville tonight. Barrington's ranked #2 in the AP poll for 8A. I may go to a few games this year.

Libertyville is always good. Kennedy the QB is very good and getting looks from Big 10 schools. He was a linebacker last year.

Libertyville has a tough pre conference schedule. AT Barrington than hosting Naperville North.

Maine South traveling to Indianapolis tommorow to take on Warren Central, the #4 team in the country, per Sports Illustrated. In truth, the last three Maine South teams were better equipped to take on a national power than this years squad. This game could be over by the half.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 02:07 PM)
Yep, saw their QB is going to Notre Dame and a lineman going to Michigan. Sakamoto was spraying his shorts over Lemont on Tribune LIVE last night. Lincoln Way Easy is ranked #2 in the nation I believe.

Libertyville is always good. Kennedy the QB is very good and getting looks from Big 10 schools. He was a linebacker last year.

Libertyville has a tough pre conference schedule. AT Barrington than hosting Naperville North.

The kid going to ND is actually the RB and LB. His brother, Brett, is the one playing QB. So it's an all Nagel backfield. Molk (the UM recruit) is awesome. He's huge, strong, and has that mean streak you wan't for centers and OL.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)
Friday Night Lights all over the country tonight.

Warren hosting New Trier and it is a down pour right now.

Warren lost a lot of talent and will be down but not as bad as some people would think. New Trier and Maine South are two tough pre-conference games.

Go NT!

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 12:51 PM)
Wow what an upset by my Titans against lemont,Rourke wasnt even coaching becasue of the SHG Suspension. No i dont go to glenwood anymore casue i am in college its nice to see them win.

Yeah, I have no idea how the game went either since I'm down in Florida now. All I know is our secondary is extremely weak since we lost every starter from the season before.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 09:33 AM)
None of you better sleep on Lake Zurich, the team is freakin stacked. Defence forced 6 fumbles last night. Also, Daily Herald predicted them to win the NSL.

They won't beat Stevenson or Libertyville.