White Sox Hinsdale connection

InTheDriversSeat

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/hins...0829-story.html

Interesting story appeared today at 'The Doings Hinsdale', a local paper which is part of Tribune Publishing. Hinsdale, IL was / is the hometown of: Charles Comiskey, Bill Veeck, Victor Ciardelli, and State Rep. Patti Bellock (Charles Comiskey's great-granddaughter).

I'm not feeling the same family White Sox fan vibe from horse face Ciardelli that I do from the Comiskeys granddaughter. OK, I'll give the guy a chance to show he can bring a few more fans in the seats, but he has already refused to eliminate the downward arrow which a lot of fans have objected to. Sorry for being negative but the last two losses at Detroit were BS and I'm not happy about the way the entire season has gone.

QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Aug 30, 2016 -> 09:13 PM)
I'm not feeling the same family White Sox fan vibe from horse face Ciardelli that I do from the Comiskeys granddaughter. OK, I'll give the guy a chance to show he can bring a few more fans in the seats, but he has already refused to eliminate the downward arrow which a lot of fans have objected to. Sorry for being negative but the last two losses at Detroit were BS and I'm not happy about the way the entire season has gone.

From what I've been hearing he's really a Cub fan anyway...so what can you do?

Mark

QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Aug 30, 2016 -> 10:13 PM)

Is this really needed?