White Sox Winner!

23rd consecutive home game the White Sox have scored 4 runs or less. A team record. Viciedo for Melky please. Melky is only hitting .558 vs. Buehrle lifetime accordimg to our Chuck.

The game definitely lived up to the hype. Not enough ks for Sale but I am sure he would rather have the win.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 7, 2015 -> 02:31 AM)
23rd consecutive home game the White Sox have scored 4 runs or less. A team record. Viciedo for Melky please. Melky is only hitting .558 vs. Buehrle lifetime accordimg to our Chuck.

The game definitely lived up to the hype. Not enough ks for Sale but I am sure he would rather have the win.

Who said Melky for Viciedo? My suggestion was a platoon with LaRoche.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 07:31 PM)

If Sale never struck out another batter but the team won all his starts you know damn sure he'd take the wins.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 07:18 PM)
Very disappointing number. But playoff atmosphere nonetheless. Crowd was great.

I agree pretty disappointing. But so was the number of pages in the game thread. People just don't show up for teams that are bad even if all they have to do is open their laptop.

Papa John won't bother with the score 5 runs promotion next year.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside