i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 10, 2014 -> 09:00 AM)
Also, I will try and upload it later, but Saturday was America Day. So was Sunday. So is today. In fact, every day is America Day except for July 4th. That's just the day we celebrate our independence from the Brits.

post your picture. because, 'Murica

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 13, 2014 -> 08:23 AM)
I've officially found 2 "World of beer" locations and I can't recommend that place highly enough. Anyone else ever found one?

There's one in Evanston. I had a good time there.

Edited by farmteam

Using my drunk Friday night in to make a team name and logo for my fantasy baseball team. My league is all cubs fans and I live in Boston. I HATE Red Sox fans but troll my cub friends by throwing Boston out there any chance I get, making fun of the WS drought that turned into a "dynasty" [shudder], etc. I can't overstate how awful Boston fans are, seriously. As such, I was looking for a team/logo that makes fun of both the cubs and Red Sox. Starting with the basic "Cubs Suck, Red Sox Swallow" as a team name with an image of various Red Sox players in the locker room with the champagne and all, and superimposed the Brazzers logo over the pictures.

(I also lack the know-how to put the Brazzers static logo on this gif but it would be awesome. Any help with that?)

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/...=231&crop=1

Does anyone have a better team name for this? Doesn't have to be anti-cubs necessarily, more focused on the Red Sox gobbling Richards. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 11:05 AM)
I hope none of those people had a male relative in the hospital at the time.

At 2:30 in the morning, seeing it coming from me, and knowing I'm a White Sox fan, that would not be the case.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 12, 2014 -> 12:49 PM)
http://americanbeerclassic.com/

if anyone ends up doing this let me know. I went last year to the first session and we had a great time, it was very cool drinking beer on Soldier field

*bump*

anyone going? Im going to the first session. I also have an extra ticket if anyone is interested. PM me.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 8, 2014 -> 12:25 PM)
*bump*

anyone going? Im going to the first session. I also have an extra ticket if anyone is interested. PM me.

I was planning on going until i made my vacation plans and Im leaving the country that day. I had been looking forward to it ever since you mentioned it last year, sounds like a great time.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 8, 2014 -> 01:11 PM)
I second the notion that drinking beer in the middle of the field of a large football stadium is excellent.

If you want to go, PM me. this ticket is going to be a lot cheaper than the purchase price. significantly lower

If you want to go, PM me. this ticket is going to be a lot cheaper than the purchase price. significantly lower

No, I don't live close enough to go to this, but I have consumed beer in the middle of the field of a large stadium before and wanted to add that it is a great experience.