Job interview survey

soxfan49

I have a 3rd interview with a financial firm 5 days from today. I have to get 60 people to fill out an 8-question survey prior to the 3rd interview. I have about 20 completed. Would anyone be interested in letting me PM them with a quick 8 questions? It'd be appreciated!

EDIT: I know the perception is since it's a financial firm that 1. it's a scam to get personal info and 2. i'm going to ask questions about your personal financial situations. 1. I'm really doing this and 2. there's nothing in there about anything money related.

Edited by soxfan49

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 08:20 PM)
I haven't had a job interview in 11 years, but that seems weird. Are they trying to test your popularity? What if you don't know 60 people?

Either way, send it to me I can get to it in the morning.

It's a lot of commission so they likely want to see if you can truly hustle and be an asset. They also likely want to see how serious I am about it. Trust me, it's my first in 7 years and I was awfully surprised. I do appreciate it. I'm sending it now.

Edited by soxfan49

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 06:42 PM)
I have a 3rd interview with a financial firm 5 days from today. I have to get 60 people to fill out an 8-question survey prior to the 3rd interview. I have about 20 completed. Would anyone be interested in letting me PM them with a quick 8 questions? It'd be appreciated!

EDIT: I know the perception is since it's a financial firm that 1. it's a scam to get personal info and 2. i'm going to ask questions about your personal financial situations. 1. I'm really doing this and 2. there's nothing in there about anything money related.

I'm game. Send away.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 06:42 PM)

I'll help