Final Four

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Mar 16, 2014 -> 05:49 PM)
Still a bunch of research to do, but my gut reaction is Louisville, MSU, Florida and Wisconsin. My brain might talk me out of that last one, and I may end up with Virginia over MSU.

I've been mulling this one over. I just don't think I can pick a Bo Ryan team to go past the Sweet Sixteen.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 16, 2014 -> 05:55 PM)
I've been mulling this one over. I just don't think I can pick a Bo Ryan team to go past the Sweet Sixteen.

I really hate that bracket, not in love with any of them. If Arizona still had Ashley, I'd just go chalk.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 16, 2014 -> 05:55 PM)

Same here

Went out on a limb.

Florida, az, MSU, Michigan.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Mar 16, 2014 -> 08:22 PM)
Krush's Theory of Row Falling In Love With Teams should instruct everyone who not to pick

OH MAN EVERYONE HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ACIE LAW GUY PLAY? THEY ARE GOING TO WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVEN IF THEY ONLY PLAY WITH 4 GUYS

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 17, 2014 -> 01:28 PM)
I'm already re-thinking one of these. Sorry Kenny, you're going to have to wait for the complete avoidance of teams.

You're re-thinking UCLA, because Alford is their coach. If you end up with Florida, MSU, Arizona, and Louisville, I can't call you crazy this year.

I came up with Florida, Arizona, Louisville and Michigan State.

Before the brackets came out, I had both Louisville and Wichita State in the Final Four. That region was my toughest call.

While my entire Final Four is still alive, I actually believe that it will be different now based on the first weekend of play.

My new prediction for the Regional Finals:

UCLA over Dayton

MSU over UConn

Arizona over Baylor

Michigan over Louisville

I'm very impressed with how UCLA is playing and expect them to beat Florida.

I don't think any less of Louisville, but I think that the Kentucky rematch will be epic and will drain them for their game against Michigan.