4/25 Games

Sleepy Harold

http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?c...mp;ymd=20170425

Charlotte (7-9) @ Toledo (9-7), Fulmer vs Saupold, MiLB.tv, 5:35 CT

Jacksonville (7-11) @ Birmingham (5-13), Kickham vs Kopech, MiLB.tv, 7:05 CT

Buies Creek (12-6) @ Winston Salem (6-12), Winkelman vs Beatty, MiLB.tv, 6:00 CT (seems like these two teams play each other once a week)

DOUBLE HEADER

Kannapolis (8-9) @ Hagerstown (12-6), Game 1: Dunning vs Sharp, 3:35 CT, Game 2: Kubat vs Ramirez

QUOTE (credezcrew24 @ Apr 25, 2017 -> 04:28 PM)
It seems like there has been a ridiculous amount of postponements with the White Sox MILB affiliates thus far. Is it mostly just a drainage, grounds crew, facility, funds thing or just really, really bad weather.

That's just spring weather in the east coast for you. I'm sure other teams in the same leagues are getting rained out, not much you can do about it.

Charlotte defense is unfathomably bad. Two bad defensive plays and now Fulmer has the bases loaded after a guy swings at a pitch and gets hit (pretty sure that's a strike). Not doing any of the pitching prospects any favors.

Edited by Username

QUOTE (credezcrew24 @ Apr 25, 2017 -> 04:28 PM)
It seems like there has been a ridiculous amount of postponements with the White Sox MILB affiliates thus far. Is it mostly just a drainage, grounds crew, facility, funds thing or just really, really bad weather.

A LOT of rain in the Carolinas. All should play tomorrow.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 26, 2017 -> 12:21 PM)
It is nice to see a prospect bounce back after a tough year

Dunning is dominating low A competition at Kannaplis right now

26.0 IP, 13 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 33 K, .143 batting average against, 0.58 WHIP

He's throwing 70% of his pitches for strikes, hitting his spots, and overwhelming low minors competition. I'm not going to get too far ahead of myself because a polished college arm should handle the low minors well.

Too early to say for sure, but he could end up being the best prospect we got in return for Eaton. His solid stuff plays up due to plus control and limiting walks and I could see him being an effective #3 or 4 starter that can eat innings

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Apr 26, 2017 -> 02:45 PM)
Dunning is dominating low A competition at Kannaplis right now

26.0 IP, 13 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 33 K, .143 batting average against, 0.58 WHIP

He's throwing 70% of his pitches for strikes, hitting his spots, and overwhelming low minors competition. I'm not going to get too far ahead of myself because a polished college arm should handle the low minors well.

Too early to say for sure, but he could end up being the best prospect we got in return for Eaton. His solid stuff plays up due to plus control and limiting walks and I could see him being an effective #3 or 4 starter that can eat innings

If the best we got for Eaton is a #4 staring pitcher, I'll be sad.