5/20 Games

caulfield12

https://www.milb.com/gameday/mudcats-vs-das...ab=,game=506809

Collins with another walk, Barnum homered...Basabe sinking.

http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?s...mp;ymd=20170520

Jordan Guerrero for the Barons, irrelevant Volstad start for Knights.

That means following Booker (Iowa grad, along with Hickman), Fisher, Zavala and Adolfo becomes somewhat interesting compared to the rest of the action.

Edited by caulfield12

I wish MILB.TV had a native app I could use with the ol' Roku streaming stick. Although, to be completely honest, it's not the same without Yoan in the lineup, and its not a Kopech Day. Collins and Basabe are the top guys going today.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 20, 2017 -> 05:39 PM)
I wish MILB.TV had a native app I could use with the ol' Roku streaming stick. Although, to be completely honest, it's not the same without Yoan in the lineup, and its not a Kopech Day. Collins and Basabe are the top guys going today.

Adolfo!!!

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ May 20, 2017 -> 06:05 PM)
Caulfield. In my eyes you have become THE play by play man for White Sox ML baseball. You're cracking me up tonight, man. Good stuff.

It has been 8 years since the Sox minor leagues were a fun follow...and then the 1998-2001 cycle before that.

Fun time to be a Sox fan, especially with Cleveland not looking as dominant as imagined and KC falling apart. Detroit is done. Minnesota and Indians will be the long and short term competition. Indians will run out of money to hold the payroll together eventually.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 20, 2017 -> 07:13 PM)
It has been 8 years since the Sox minor leagues were a fun follow...and then the 1998-2001 cycle before that.

Fun time to be a Sox fan, especially with Cleveland not looking as dominant as imagined and KC falling apart. Detroit is done. Minnesota and Indians will be the long and short term competition. Indians will run out of money to hold the payroll together eventually.

Agreed, it's been brutal and so glad the Sox went this direction. Been a long time coming. With a few more key trades and a bit of luck, the Sox could own the Central for years when they are ready to contend.

Looks like no Jordan Guerrero tonight. :(

And those Brewers prospects in High A are fun to follow. Hope the sox have that kind of talent in one affiliate to follow soon (we are heading in the right direction).

Edited by SoxAce