• All the time
    • Once in a while
    • Loaded with alchohol
    • Ugh, never

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 09:17 AM)
I'm a big fan of most things Christmas but I HATE Christmas music. It's so bad and you're all wrong for liking it.

Gimme my passes back.

I'm all about the holiday season starting mid November. Gimme everything except egg nog. Not for me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 10:17 AM)
Gimme my passes back.

I'm all about the holiday season starting mid November. Gimme everything except egg nog. Not for me.

I still have one left so the next time I come back home I'll play ball with you guys and dunk on you.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 10:32 AM)
I still have one left so the next time I come back home I'll play ball with you guys and dunk on you.

With these hacks, someone will grab you or hack you before you jump. Trust me.

Some guys try and get in my head by calling me lazy. I just tell them I'm not going to get hurt out here. I just want to run. One guy did yesterday and I decided to try and scored 3 times in a row on him. Nobody there can guard me. It just depends if I'm off or not.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 05:21 PM)
The worst Xmas song is Last Christmas by George Michael.

There are a lot of good candidates. That one is up there. All I want for Christmas is You is pretty horrific. I also can't stand the Bruce Springsteen version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town (well, any version really, but especially that one).

I absolutely love everything about Christmas. The lights/decorations, the music, time spent with family. It's awesome. I can't help but feel happy.

We open presents that are from fellow family members on Christmas Eve. Presents from Santa are opened on Christmas Day.

Long story short, I used to create mix CDs for the myself and the girls that I lived with through college. The first year I started doing this, I made an Xmas mix, so that's what I listen to each Xmas for about 2-3 weeks straight. I probably need to bust out that CD soon, actually.

But that CD consists of like 23 tracks. The first 12 or 13 are old, classic christmas songs. Bing Crosby, Chipmunks, Elvis, etc. The next 7 or 8 or so are modern twists. Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Train, Maroon 5, N*sync (one the girls requests, trust me) and then the last few songs are Christmas rap songs that make me laugh. They include, Merry Motherf***ing Christmas by Eazy-E, one by Ludacris, and one by Kanye West and Cyhi the Prince called Christmas in Harlem.

So who wants a copy? ;)

Love the Christmas season. We usually put up our tree the weekend before Thanksgiving, and I'll put up the outside decorations around the same time, weather permitting. But, the tree comes down the day after Christmas, and the outside lights as soon as possible.

One of the traditions I instilled into our family was my family's opening of relatives' gifts on Christmas Eve. We've then started our own tradition for the entire day of Christmas Eve. We see a movie, have dinner at TGI Fridays, and then come home and open the family presents. A Christmas Story is turned on and watched, mainly in the background. Funny how traditions start. We started going to TGI Fridays because it's in the mall where the movie theater is. We thought they were closed when we first did this four years ago because there was no one in there. Four years later though, there are a lot more people eating there on Christmas Eve.

Speaking of A Christmas Story, we visited the house where parts were filmed in Cleveland this year. The kids will think it's pretty cool watching it this year, knowing they were in the house.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 10:17 AM)
I'm a big fan of most things Christmas but I HATE Christmas music. It's so bad and you're all wrong for liking it.

This.

I love Christmas. I love getting people gifts, I love my extended family's X-mas eve traditions, Yankee swaps with my friends, holiday parties, etc...But I can't stand Christmas music. It's the worst and it makes me want to rupture my ear drums