Happy Belated Birthday Carlos Quentin!

Kalapse

It's funny to me that now I'm the same age as young baseball players seeing their first MLB action or the guys who get called up later than others. I'm a few months older than Quentin, and me and Anderson are about a month apart. Until recently baseball players were always older than me. I'm already a few years older than NFL rookies, since they are 21 or 22.

lol. I'm an adult. Actually this kind of sucks. Is it possible to stay at this age indefinitely?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 07:35 AM)
It's funny to me that now I'm the same age as young baseball players seeing their first MLB action or the guys who get called up later than others. I'm a few months older than Quentin, and me and Anderson are about a month apart. Until recently baseball players were always older than me. I'm already a few years older than NFL rookies, since they are 21 or 22.

lol. I'm an adult. Actually this kind of sucks. Is it possible to stay at this age indefinitely?

Whoa, haha, lets not get carried away here

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 07:35 AM)

I have been dealing with that fact alot recently also being 26 and I gotta say its depressing.We are closer to 30 than we are 20.

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 08:35 AM)
I have been dealing with that fact alot recently also being 26 and I gotta say its depressing.We are closer to 30 than we are 20.

Wait until you turn 30

I had a really big "WTF???" moment on May 26th

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 09:35 AM)

You've been closer to 30 than 20 since 1 second past your 25th birthday...

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 08:35 AM)

Wait until you're older than some of the managers and you remember HOFs when they broke into the MLB.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 02:38 PM)
Wait until you turn 30

I had a really big "WTF???" moment on May 26th

hahaha....me an adult???...Ill agree with Kyle...

but I will have a huge moment on Nov. 10th....I will be able to rent a car w/o any extra charges!

well enterprise already let me do that so what do I have to look forward too now....

QUOTE (oralsoxpodcast @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 09:47 AM)
Happy Birthday Q! I have your present in the bathroom.

Glory_hole_in_washroom_(155966507).jpg

Don't ask questions...just enjoy.

Thats a mighty big hole... I can't even imagine(thankfully) what a package that size would look like, or how he would trot around the bases with something that mammoth. Then again, I'm not Carlos Quentin.