9/25 vs Royals

flavum

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 25, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)
Sierra almost killed himself hitting 1B with the wrong foot. That dude is so far behind the baseball IQ curve it isn't even funny. Hopefully he catches up, because he has some talent, and seems to be a guy that everyone loves.

How is that possible when Ruben Sierra is your dad?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 25, 2014 -> 08:27 PM)
Sierra almost killed himself hitting 1B with the wrong foot. That dude is so far behind the baseball IQ curve it isn't even funny. Hopefully he catches up, because he has some talent, and seems to be a guy that everyone loves.

I really don't see him staying next season. In terms of 4th OFers/late inning defensive replacements, I'd rather have Danks in there.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Sep 25, 2014 -> 09:51 PM)
I really don't see him staying next season. In terms of 4th OFers/late inning defensive replacements, I'd rather have Danks in there.

Especially if we don't sign a full time DH for big money, it's going to be plausible to carry a couple OF's and a couple IFs next year if they want to go that way. I can't say I'd be stunned if they did that given the number of guys we seem to have who could take IF positions.

Phegley with some good at bats tonight and Semien with the triple tonight. You could make one heck of a highlight video of this Sox team. Virtually everybody has had their moments. Inconsistent is the buzzword of this team, though.