The winner of this bout............

NUKE_CLEVELAND

The voice of wisdom :) I agree totally.  This country needs to be rebuild and reunited.  Gloating and going off of the deepend are counterproductive.

After all the smack the Dems talked about how they were going to kick our ass and how stupid and moronic Bush was I do think my side is entitled to a short period of s*** talking and gloating.

After all the smack the Dems talked about how they were going to kick our ass and how stupid and moronic Bush was I do think my side is entitled to a short period of s*** talking and gloating.

I think the American people spoke loud and clear, my friend.

I think the American people spoke loud and clear, my friend.

I agree. My roommate talked so much, he'd yell at Bush when he was on tv. Well, too bad I had to explain the electoral college to him last night and he was still confused. He's really shut up now. I am going to wait till it offical for anything at all.

it isn't a f***ing game ... it's the presidency of the U.S.!

I'm not talking about you directly, but I hate how all this has become is a god damn sporting event for so many people.

I don't really think we should be gloating, but I want to. And that's because of my school. I have put up with all the Democrats on this campus giving all the Republicans crap and saying how Bush isn't going to win. But now that he has they're all walking around pissed off. And I know darn well if Kerry won the Dems would be gloating like crazy. I have not gloated, but everyone is acting like I am. My roommates won't even talk to me. So point is: if I can't gloat then all the Kerry supporters need to grow up and stop pouting.