1. 1. How often should we post recaps?

• Daily, just as is done now, is best
    • One weekly highlights post is enough for me
    • Maybe a 3 or so a week is better
    • I read FS, but not the recaps, so I don't care
  2. 2. What kind of recaps should we do?

• Just like today - games, links, highlights from all games
    • Focus on performances, not the games themselves
    • Focus on daily/weekly performance of top prospects only (or mostly)
    • Something else (specify)

We are in the midst of looking at our content at FutureSox, and deciding how we want to do things going forward. One of the topics that has come up, is about the daily recaps. For those unaware, during the season, we publish daily recaps of all the affiliate games with highlights and a few notes.

So we are here to ask what you think. Should we keep doing them daily? Would just a weekly highlights sweep suffice? Do you think they are entirely not of value? Do you think the style or approach should change?

Your feedback is appreciated!

I know this is a little off topic but I love when the MiLB scores by affiliation link is provided daily. It usually is but I think a lot of people fell in love with the mlbfarm link and threw the MiLB in the trash. For me it's way more fun to click on each individual game box score and see how our guys did against other talent. I see how the farm is cool too but I just love me the MiLB.

All the FutureSox stuff is awesome 72. Maybe highlight when the young Sox face a highly regarded young pitcher. That's why I love Milb scores so much because you know when they are facing top talent.

I think all of your stuff is really good. I read every feature story. I don't read all (or most) of the daily recaps just because I like checking the box scores myself.

Others probably enjoy them regularly.

I too prefer MiLB link- full box scores for both teams and I can check out oppositions. But the again if it's not linked I can just open it myself.

Edited by GreenSox