Russian Ambassador to Turkey shot & killed

EvilMonkey

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/19/ru...-in-ankara.html

"The gunman could be heard shouting in Turkish "Don't forget about Aleppo, don't forget about Syria," the BBC reported, citing a translation of video of the incident. Russian officials told Turkish newspaper Hurriyet that the perpetrator was believed to be an Islamic radical. The gunman could also be heard yelling "Allahu Akbar." Russia is assisting the Syrian government in its campaign against rebel forces in that country."

Can't wait for this to be trump's fault.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Dec 19, 2016 -> 12:54 PM)

"The gunman could be heard shouting in Turkish "Don't forget about Aleppo, don't forget about Syria," the BBC reported, citing a translation of video of the incident. Russian officials told Turkish newspaper Hurriyet that the perpetrator was believed to be an Islamic radical. The gunman could also be heard yelling "Allahu Akbar." Russia is assisting the Syrian government in its campaign against rebel forces in that country."

Why would anyone blame Trump?

Putin's fault? Absolutely.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 19, 2016 -> 12:36 PM)
The photos are incredible. There was a photog in the room when it happened, somehow managed to get some incredible photos before and during the event. Seriously, take a look at them, and put yourself in that photographer's shoes.

Honestly one of the most amazing photos I've ever seen.

AP_Gunman.jpg

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Dec 19, 2016 -> 11:54 AM)

Come on AD, why the f*** would this be Trump's fault?

Did you forget the /green?

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Dec 20, 2016 -> 04:09 PM)
Come on AD, why the f*** would this be Trump's fault?

Did you forget the /green?

yeah, been gone for a while, but if I would have remembered, would have had to make it half green. You know there are people out there trying to find a way...

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 10:47 AM)
yeah, been gone for a while, but if I would have remembered, would have had to make it half green. You know there are people out there trying to find a way...

Haven't seen one. Not one. Have you?

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 09:47 AM)

Looks more like you're trying to create an issue out of nothing so you can get mad about itm. Go back to watching Fox news. I'm sure they found a teacher in bumf*** who wants to get rid of a christmas tree. You can get mad about that war on christmas atrocity

QUOTE (ron883 @ Dec 22, 2016 -> 03:43 PM)
Looks more like you're trying to create an issue out of nothing so you can get mad about itm. Go back to watching Fox news. I'm sure they found a teacher in bumf*** who wants to get rid of a christmas tree. You can get mad about that war on christmas atrocity

I may have been gone a while, but you, sir, are an idiot. First, I don't have to create an issue to get mad about something, I have enough anger issues on my own. Second, I don't watch Fox news, and the fact that you assume everyone who disagrees with you politically does shows you to be an ignorant ass. Have a nice day!

QUOTE (ron883 @ Dec 22, 2016 -> 03:43 PM)

AD is a respectable poster and this was completely unnecessary.