Occupational courtesy I guess..

Steff

http://www.ktvu.com/news/4483161/detail.html

Former SJ Cop Caught On Video Molesting Daughter Gets 5 Years

POSTED: 2:08 pm PDT May 12, 2005

UPDATED: 2:11 pm PDT May 12, 2005

SAN JOSE -- A former San Jose police officer was sentenced to five years in prison Thursday for what the case's prosecutor called a "disgusting crime," molesting his 11-month-old daughter.

Stephen Gallagher, 49, received the sentence from Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Ronald Lisk. Prosecutor James Gibbons-Shapiro had sought the maximum term, 10 years in prison.

"This crime is unbelievably serious," Gibbons-Shapiro said. "He had this child orally copulate him. There cannot be a more disgusting crime that I can think of."

Gallagher, a 22-year veteran of the San Jose Police Department, was arrested on Feb. 2 after the child's mother reported the incident she had recorded the night before. The mother had installed a hidden video camera, commonly known as a "nanny cam," in the room where Gallagher was watching their daughter because she believed he might have been drinking around the toddler, according to court documents.

Gallagher pleaded guilty on Feb. 9.

The child's mother addressed the court today, saying she never wanted to have any contact with Gallagher again, according to Gibbons-Shapiro.

"This has been devastating to her and her family," Gibbons-Shapiro said.

I hope this asshole never makes it to is parol hearing..

I hope they put that sick F%&k in the general population and don't segregate him. That way the boys inside can introduce him to many new and exciting sexual activities all involving his ass. Hopefully this will take years, before they decide they're through with him and then they kill him.