CHA @ LOU July 25-28

cabiness42

I'm not aware of any other Soxtalkers that live near Louisville, but if there are, or if anybody just wants to come down to check out the Knights, they play in Louisville July 25-28 (Friday-Monday). I'll probably go to at least 1-2 of the games.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wish I could man, but I can't. I had hoped to get in a scouting trip this year, but that now looks unlikely. Plus this particular weekend is anniversary with the wife, so, yeah. Have fun!

Saturday is a DH so that would be fun, but if I don't find anybody else to go I'm taking my 6 year old and the DH probably isn't going to work with him, so then it's probably Sunday.

I had been so hoping to see Axelrod pitch I can't believe they got rid of him right before coming to Louisville.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jul 22, 2014 -> 07:16 PM)
Saturday is a DH so that would be fun, but if I don't find anybody else to go I'm taking my 6 year old and the DH probably isn't going to work with him, so then it's probably Sunday.

I had been so hoping to see Axelrod pitch I can't believe they got rid of him right before coming to Louisville.

Well, he pitches for Louisville now, so you might still get your Dylan Axelrod craving quenched.