Dan Jennings

Bob Sacamano

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jul 26, 2017 -> 08:57 AM)
Running out of guys to trade. Have this guy under control through 2019. Might be better off holding onto him until next deadline. He is doing good against lefties this year however.

I think Jennings will stay with the Sox for the time being. The market is flooded with relievers and Jennings is not having a terrific season or anything. He would not bring back much in a trade right now.

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Jul 26, 2017 -> 08:58 AM)
I think Jennings will stay with the Sox for the time being. The market is flooded with relievers and Jennings is not having a terrific season or anything. He would not bring back much in a trade right now.

This. It is a good thought to trade him as he enters his arb years, but I see no market for relievers right now.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jul 27, 2017 -> 07:52 AM)
Yep, nothing wrong with having another Fox. Besides the name, I do like Fox as a SS prospect. When I read up on Fox, Dee Gordon came to mind.

Not referring to you, but for those who don't know, Lucius Fox is Morgan Freeman's character from the Dark Knight trilogy.

MLB.com had Fox as a 50 FV which may be to good a prospect. Looking in the 45 pool they have some interesting LHP, Genesis Cabrera and Brock Burke (great names) who are far away projection wise or Ryan Yarbrough who is the older type (25 yo) at AAA who we might actually be able to use at the major league level.