Sean Tracey

aboz56

Wow is he awful.

How any of you guys thought this guy was actually a prospect is beyond me. I wouldn't even list him in the top 20.

He can't throw a strike to save his life. Who cares how "great" his "stuff" is if he can't get the ball over the plate.

Get this guy OUT OF HERE for good.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 04:50 PM)
He'll be gone this offseason, I'm very confident of that. His 4.30 ERA in the International League is awful. Our minor league development continues to be very disappointing.

Gone right now would be better.

Send him on a Greyhound back to Charlotte or California, whichever he chooses.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 04:02 PM)
Meanwhile, the Chicago White Sox league leading offense puts up a 2 spot.

Equation of lefthander with 93mph+ fastball + good offspeed pitch = defeat.

Next offseason, Williams needs to find players who destroy lefthanders and platoon them in certain matchups.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 09:08 PM)
Equation of lefthander with 93mph+ fastball + good offspeed pitch = defeat.

Next offseason, Williams needs to find players who destroy lefthanders and platoon them in certain matchups.

I've been saying for two months now that Eduardo Perez would have been a great addition. Maybe we can bring back Rowand as our 4th outfielder. :P

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)
He'll be gone this offseason, I'm very confident of that. His 4.30 ERA in the International League is awful. Our minor league development continues to be very disappointing.

I was thinking this same thing, and almost posted another topic to this affect. If you think about it, the contributions of our farm system this year has been abysmal. This would include the hollow achievements of both Brandon McCarthy and Brian Anderson. Notice how the Twins rookies have no trouble helping their team.

Now I know why Kenny has no problem trading our prospects. Frankly, most of them suck.