FutureSox Podcast #3

NorthSideSox72

Dan, Blake and I did our third podcast last night, and it is now uploaded and ready for your listening pleasure. We covered a broad range of prospects and topics in this one. Click here for an outline and a link to the direct download site. You can also search for it on iTunes.

We hope to do these more regularly in the future. Feedback is appreciated!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 09:06 AM)
Any feedback, from those who listened?

I think it was much improved from the first two. I think I posted my idea for the podcast, in which you guys spend an entire show talking about individual prospects, and affiliates.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Sep 19, 2014 -> 11:36 AM)
I think it was much improved from the first two. I think I posted my idea for the podcast, in which you guys spend an entire show talking about individual prospects, and affiliates.

Yes, we are definitely taking notes on what to do in the future. Next one we might focus on a few specific guys, in addition to any seasonally appropriate stuff. And thanks!

I think, even with the long layoff, we're building on-air chemistry between us and annunciating better and more fluidly too. I haven't listened to it yet, but that has been the impression I've gotten as we've progressed through these.

I think we'll also open it up for ideas when we get closer to the next one, but if you have ideas (or expansions on your ideas...I like the idea of focusing on a few prospects as opposed to just touching on them, but which ones do you guys want to see?) please share them. I think a more focused show allows us better preparation too as opposed to trying to touch on everything with a broad brush and missing a lot of guys.

(and, if I had to guess, I think the guy with the most questions among fans in the system right now is probably Courtney Hawkins)