Winston-Salem

KnightsOnMintSt

QUOTE (KnightsOnMintSt @ Jan 9, 2018 -> 09:48 AM)
Anyone here live in the area? The Dash could be a really fun team to watch this season. Have the potential to have Robert, Burger, Sheets, Basabe, Adolfo, Rutherford, Cease, Skoug, Fisher, and Call all at the same time this season.

I went to a game there last year when I visited Raleigh. Worth the drive from Raleigh for that stadium.

When I went, Collins sat and the only notable players was really Basabe (who homered the go ahead run) and Mendick.

Awesome stadium, will be really cool with all the players and Vizquel.

QUOTE (KnightsOnMintSt @ Jan 9, 2018 -> 09:48 AM)
Anyone here live in the area? The Dash could be a really fun team to watch this season. Have the potential to have Robert, Burger, Sheets, Basabe, Adolfo, Rutherford, Cease, Skoug, Fisher, and Call all at the same time this season.

I don’t think all those OFs will be on the team at the same time, but they should be very exciting to follow.

I could see some of those guys starting in Double-A, or at least getting to Double-A mid-season. Maybe a situation where Robert, Rutherford, and Adolfo start in Kannapolis, and Call, Fisher and Basabe start in Winston-Salem. Then around June, we see each group of three slide up to the next level.

Send Fisher to AA to start the year.

Basabe in center, Adolfo in right, Call in left. Booker can fill in and rotate with those guys at DH.

Kanny starts with: Rutherford, Robert, Gonzalez and Dedelow

There's probably 3-4 more OFers that could use some ABs in Kanny, but they probably stay in Arizona until space opens up.

Guys like Fisher, Call, Dedelow, Polo and Gonzalez should be pushed at the first sign of sustained success.