**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling Thread V**

Time honored tradition of a new thread, starting with...

wrestlemania-1.jpg

**Kickoff Show Match for the Cruiserweight title**

Neville © vs Austin Aries

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

**3 way Ladder Match for the Raw tag team Championship**

The Club © vs Sheamus/Cesaro vs Enzo.Cass

**Smackdown Women's Championship**

Alexa Bliss © vs The World

**4 way Elimination Match for the Raw Women's Championship**

Bayley © vs Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker

John Cena/Nikki Bella vs Miz/Maryse

**Intercontinental Championship Match**

Dean Ambrose © vs Baron Corbin

**United States Championship Match**

Chrisa Jericho vs Kevin Owen

**Non-Sanctioned Match**

Triple H vs Seth Rollins

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon

**WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match**

Bray Wyatt © vs Randy Orton

**WWE Universal Championship Match**

Goldberg © vs Brock Lesnar

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 11:20 AM)
Feels like I'm alone, but I don't see HHH losing two years in a row. Especially to an injured/sick Rollins.

While best for business is something they use in the storyline way too much, I think Triple H beating Rollins will not be best for business in real life. There are also talk that Triple H is considering ending his in ring career for good, so him beating Rollins right here would not be a good move.

Would love if the Hardy's were added to the ladder match... it seems odd that they'd make it a ladder match without them... but at the same time, you'd think they would advertise the hardyz for the $$$ if they were going to be in the match...

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 01:50 PM)
While best for business is something they use in the storyline way too much, I think Triple H beating Rollins will not be best for business in real life. There are also talk that Triple H is considering ending his in ring career for good, so him beating Rollins right here would not be a good move.

Doing the unexpected is not bad for business. If HHH is indeed hanging them up, he can beat an injured Seth and they can bank roll it into a Career Ending rematch at SummerSlam or something.

We'll see.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 09:05 PM)
They did full broken gimmick on WWE Snapchat post match.

Steph taking another Mania bump!

I would hate if they don't do anything revolving around the Broken theme. I like how Cole made a pun that things are about to be broken when Hardy's made their way to the ring.

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 09:14 PM)
Holy s***, not sure if Rollins knee was really hurting or he's doing a really good job of selling. There were a couple of spots there where I thought he legit hurt his knee again.

I legit have no idea if his knee is ok or not. He's great.

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 09:16 PM)
I would hate if they don't do anything revolving around the Broken theme. I like how Cole made a pun that things are about to be broken when Hardy's made their way to the ring.

WWE could just push Anthem away with their suit vs Hardys. So hope they say F it and let em do their thing.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 2, 2017 -> 09:14 PM)
Holy s***, not sure if Rollins knee was really hurting or he's doing a really good job of selling. There were a couple of spots there where I thought he legit hurt his knee again.

I don't think they'd continue to let HHH bash in his knee with a crutch and chair if it wasn't 100%

This mania was great up until around the 2 hour mark.

It's amazing to me that a show could go from Great/Good to Mehh (HHH vs. Rollins, some good some bad) to absolute awful (all 3 main events, SD womens match).

I was ready to come on here and talk about how great of a mania this was after 2 hours. Hardy boyz coming in was AWESOME, Styles match was great, cruiserweight match was great, KO match was good. Raw Womens was pretty good but a bit anti-climatic.

Then we hit absolute s*** show, like, I knew this s*** would be bad, but taker vs. Reigns was awful, made my stomach hurt. Lesnar vs. Goldberg was decent, but as expected a 5 minute predictable finish = blows. Orton vs. Wyatt was horrible.

SD women's title match was utterly useless.

What are the bookers/Vince thinking with main events like these?

Berg vs. Lesnar

Taker vs. Reigns

These two were the two main main events and both consistend of a moveset that was limited to 4 moves or so. Spear, German Suplex, F5, Jackhammer for berg vs. Lesnar

Spear, Superman Punch, Tombstone, Chokeslam for Taker vs. Reigns.

Seriously??

Then Wyatt vs. Orton had nothing going for it.

It frustrates the hell out of me!!!!

Lesnar/Goldberg total fight time was 29 seconds longer than when the first gong went off in Taker's intro

The last 5 matches just seemed so rushed. Orton/Wyatt had nothing except the random bug videos, and the women's match was horrific.

As for Undertaker, good for that guy. I hope the last few WM's didn't kill his future health. Ideally he should have retired when Lesnar beat him

BTW, nice of Samoa Joe to show up

Cool send off for Taker but I'm sure some here will complain about it.

No problem with a proper send off to the legend that is Undertaker... problem consists with the booking, the match, the opponent, undertakers age related to the fact that he is main eventing wrestlemania 32. :P