Moncada to DL

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2017 -> 07:16 PM)
Someone kiss that thumb to make it better. Someone hire Jesus and have him wave his hands over it.

Whatever.

Someone have Moises Alou provide some of his special healing elixir and simultaneously enroll Moncada in Kyle Schwarber's newly-announced "Neighborhood Heroes" program. The magical Cubs' pixie dust will lead to at least 3 MVP's.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 17, 2017 -> 06:56 PM)
Per @ChiTribKane

White Sox expect that AAA Charlotte will place top prospect Yoan Moncada on the 7-day DL with a sore left thumb. X-Rays and MRI were clean.

Sounds like a preventative measure. I'd rather he rest it now and let it heal than play through it and make it worse.

One rival exec sides with the White Sox for not bringing up Yoan Moncada now. “I wouldn’t even think about bringing him up. He strikes out to much,” the exec says. That person marveled out how “quick” he is turning the double play, and how fast he is. But he warns against more Twinkies (“He doesn’t need to get any heavier,” he said.) Legend has it Monacda can eat 150 Twinkies I a week.

pfffffffffft....you twist one up for me and I could probably knock off half of that number in one night! We also used to kill those Sara Lee cheesecakes with the cherry topping religiously too in college....those are killers.