2015 Catch-All thread

witesoxfan

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 5, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
Saw this on Twitter over the weekend, I'm sure it's been floating around for a while. Posters on a bodybuilding forum start arguing over how many days there are in a week. Go to post #6 and enjoy, so ridiculous.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

Saw this on Deadspin. Hilarity.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 10:08 AM)
I know a bunch of you assholes are the same age as me so anyone have/going to their 10 year hs reunion this year? Just got the facebook invite for mine and nobody in my group of friends wants to go but I think it'll be a good time.

I didn't go to my 10 year. Then again, I didn't go to 15 or 20 either. I feel like I see the people i want to see on Facebook, no need for reunions anymore. The rest of them can go f*** themselves.

I know a bunch of you assholes are the same age as me so anyone have/going to their 10 year hs reunion this year? Just got the facebook invite for mine and nobody in my group of friends wants to go but I think it'll be a good time.

Mine is in 2016 and I can't think of any good reason to go. The people I still want as friends are still my friends so why bother?

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 11:07 AM)
Mine is in 2016 and I can't think of any good reason to go. The people I still want as friends are still my friends so why bother?

There's plenty of people I'd like to see or chat with that I no longer keep in touch with. Most people have the same attitude as you but I always like catching up with someone, people change alot from 18-28.

My 10 year reunion is the night before Thanksgiving this year. I won't be going since it's in SW Mich and I live in Denver and won't be going back home for Thanksgiving, but I think if I lived in that area still that I would go. Like a few have said, I'm sure there are a few lookers now that you didn't even know their name is high school.

I had a blast at mine a couple years ago. It's funny how quickly you fall back into getting along with people you haven't seen in 8-9 years. We do develop quite a chemistry with those humans.